Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Poem + Update

Untitled

Once again, I am alone.
Why was I a demon born?
Those who notice run in fear,
Leaving with me but a single tear.
Never again will I find real friends,
Too true, until I meet my end.

-Zero

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be totally honest with you here. This poem is yet another that I've written without really remembering it. I just found it in my notebook for such things, so I thought I'd share it with you because I haven't really been writing very much in all of my free time. I've actually been thinking about writing a script for a play, which is something I have not done before. I did it once for school, but that was a team project, so I do not count it entirely as my own. It did, however, turn out quite well. Anyways, I am going to start that and see if I get anywhere. Till next time,

-Kuna Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment