Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Love of my Life (poem)

Without a doubt,
you are the love of my life.
Deep in my fiery soul,
I've known this all along.
Everything that I do,
everything that I've done,
has been to get closer to you,
to become worthy of your love.

You'll always say I'm worthy,
that like the blazing sun,
your love is immune to my actions
and bathes me in warm light.
And even when the sun sets on the horizon,
when I can see nothing but darkness,
you will be there to take my hand
and lead me towards dawn.

You could never break my heart,
and even if you could,
I would still give you everything,
my mind, body, soul, and heart.
When I'm with you,
I'm more myself than ever before.
You are my beginning, middle, and end,
and all that I am belongs to you.


-Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment